Your Water. Perfected.
Water Softener Installation
Concerned about your water’s quality? Call EcoWater Systems today for a free in-home water analysis and consultation. the results, one of our water purification experts will recommend the best cost-effective system for your home or business’ needs. Perfecting your water is our goal! Call us today to schedule a free, no-hassle water analysis at your home or business.
We Provide Expert Installation on These Ecosystem Products:
Water Softeners – ECR 3700 Wi-Fi Series
“Hard” water contains excess minerals and metals, like calcium and magnesium, which can stain laundry and leave spots on kitchenware. Over time, hard water can shorten the lifespans of your appliances. To combat hard water, we recommend the ECR 3700 series water softener.
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring
- HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error, low salt and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Highly Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- High Quality Fit and Finish with Dampened Hinge Salt Cover
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distributors – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met. Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding – Helps provide a cleaner, more thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve; – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Salt-Level Detection – Simply add salt, no salt level setting required. Our integrated sensor will detect the salt level and alert you when the salt level is low.
- Clean Dishes
- Clean Laundry
- Improved Appliance Efficiency
- Great Tasting Water
Water Refiners – ERR 3700 Series
Does your water have a chlorine smell? Most municipalities add chlorine or chloramines to their water supply. The EcoWater ERR 3700 series water refiner works well for people in this region of Minnesota.
- Eliminates the Clorine Taste and Smell From Your Water
- Removes the Potentially Harmfull Minerals, Metals and Sediment
- Improved Bathing
- Cleaner Washing
- Improved Cooking
- Better Tasting Drinking Water
Drinking Water Systems – ERO 375 Wi-Fi Series
Ordinary tap water contains dissolved metals like lead and iron, along with pharmaceutical metabolites, and possibly nitrates, chlorine and mineral salts. Drinking water may contain sulfates, mercury, arsenic and asbestos. These can be damaging to appliances and clothing, and are unhealthy to drink.
Enjoy cleaner, healthier drinking water with an EcoWater Hero 375 series Reverse Osmosis purification system with water storage unit.
Whole Home Systems
Your home may have multiple water-related issues. You may be dealing with hardness, turbidity (suspended dirt and debris), foul tastes, smells, or other undetectable impurities. You just know something is wrong with your water, you just don’t know what it is.
For multiple issues, we commonly install the ECR 3700 series water refiner and Hero 375 series Reverse Osmosis water treatment system in combination. These whole home systems feature “Smart” technology with our downloadable app for your mobile device!
Print our coupon to save 5%
This Wi-Fi compatible communication application allows you to monitor and assess the effectiveness of the aforementioned EcoWater products.
- Stay Connected to Your Specific Water Purification Data
- Effectively Control Your Home or Business’ Water While Reducing Your Overall Utility Bills
Perfected Water Quality is Just a Phone Call or Click Away!
At EcoWater Systems, we provide trusted residential and
commercial installations on all of these products, and more.
Contact Us Today to Get Started!
or call us at (800) 798-4333